skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pete's Web Technology
Monday, 5 January 2009
Happy New Year!!
To anyone who's reading this blog - have a happy 2009, despite all the doom and gloom that is being prophesied on every side!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(3)
Applet Jazz
New Year Resolution - Read More Code!!!
Happy New Year!!
►
2008
(6)
►
November
(6)
Java
Java 6 reference
Java EE reference
HTML and CSS
Index DOT HTML
Index DOT CSS
A List Apart
Javascript
w3schools for JS & DOM
jQuery Library
J2EE Frameworks
Spring home
Spring Reference manual
Struts 2 Welcome
Struts 2 Tag Reference
Display Tag Library
Database
PostGreSQL Documentation
Hibernate Reference Manual
Hibernate API documentation
Hibernate Search
Apache Lucene
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
Pete
I've been developing software of many kinds for more years than I care to admit. Right now, I'm in New Zealand for a year, finding out what it's like to live in this beautiful country.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment